lunes, 20 de octubre de 2014

Stressful moments

 I need to recognize that I've had days of stress and frustration, and today is one. I believe that the main problem is that I am used to traditional methods that are teacher-centered. Thus, the teacher explains the lesson and the theoretical aspects, and then we practice it. However, this course is totally different since it is student-centered. So that, we are responsible of looking for the information (which is normally on the blog) and understanding it. In other words, we are responsible of our learning process.

I am not against of this methodology, but it makes me feel frustrated, stressed and sometimes lost, because if I don't have a professional who explains me the theoretical part, I feel insecure. I don't know if I'm understanding everything well or if I'm missing some important aspect. Furthermore, I would like to point out that my intention is not to underestimate the moments where we share knowledge with our mates, because they are really useful to organize the ideas and meet other points of view and opinions, but for me it is inevitable to have these kind of feelings sometimes.

Nevertheless, I hope that I'm going to get use to this methodology during this course. I need to trust more myself, and believe that I'm going to achieve all my goals. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario