sábado, 25 de octubre de 2014

False alarm!!!

This was my face when Melinda told us: "Today, we are going to do an exam
 ( A SURPRISE EXAM!!! ).


 My main feelings at that moment were:



When I had the exam in my hands, I started to feel a little bit more relax and happy (just a bit!) since I read the questions and I realized that I could answer several aspects that were asked. So that, I felt somehow proud of myself because all my previous work had a positive result in my learning process. But I still felt nervous...



Suddenly, we were told to make pairs in order to continue with the exam and try to widen our answers. I was really surprised because everything was really strange!! But at the same time, I started to feel more relaxed and happy. When I was with my mate doing the exam, we were really concentrated on the questions and I felt self-confident. We had a lot of ideas thinking together and we made a lot of effort in order to fill in all the questions of the exam.Thanks to this type of interaction, I made a big effort  thinking in all the contents and it helped me a lot to finally embraced several aspects related with the big picture. Moreover, the ideas and thoughts of my mate were really useful to widen my knowledge. So I actually think that it was really useful!

These are some examples of the exam questions that we could answer after a fantastic discussion between us:






Finally, we were told to make groups of 4 in order to continue with the exam. In that moment, I realized that it was a "false" exam. At that point, my mates started to feeling demotivated because we detected that each pair had the solutions of the exam of the other pair and vice versa. So that, I began to feel really bored. Referring to this type of interaction, I strongly believe that it was not as useful as the previous mentioned.

 THEN, IT WAS NO MORE A CHALLENGE... 


"Although this false exam got on my nerves, I believe that it has been really useful to embrace several aspects and realize that I am actually LEARNING"

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario