jueves, 30 de octubre de 2014

THE BIG PICTURE

During my last three years of Primary Education degree, I have been taught the general ideas about planning a teaching sequence. However, I had never studied in depth the steps that I need to follow to plan a project, and even less, the steps needed before implementing a project enhanced by technology. Hence, I really appreciate all the material provided by our professor related with planning a TEPBLL, because I strongly believe that it is really useful for my future as a language teacher. 
From my humble point of view, I can not highlight one specific theoretical aspect that was new for me because everything helped me a lot to understand the TEPBLL concept that has appeared in my mind so many times since I started this subject. That's why I have created a powerpoint explaining step by step, the process that we should follow before implementing a TEPBLL (based on the materials provided in the blog, the discussions in class and my personal thoughts).



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario